Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bulletin-II

I got my saree!! Its an orange-and-pale ochre chiffon one, and I think it looks beeyootiful(Of course, that's why I bought it in the first place). But it was fun, the whole shoppin' spree, they always are, but today's was better, with everybody fawning over me as if I was the bride. There's this one guy who drapes anything you even remotely like around you, while the other guy goes 'Didi, ye bahut unique piece hai, aappe khilega'. He even said 'Aapka to safed rang hai, sab jaega'. SAFED?? I am wheatish in kind words, but white?? Hello, even my mother wouldn't say that! And, oh yes, my mum was all 'thoda english colours dikhana, you know, pastels'. Lol, he knows pastels, alright. And as I write this, another War of the Words with the TBF. What is this salty thing on my right cheek? Oops, a tear.

No comments: