Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fantastic 5

#1 Its funny how these tabloid articles with those put-india-tv-to-shame headlines carry stories which end with one same line: When asked to comment on it, *Insert name of person* said, "Its not true!".
Anyway, that doesn't stop me from reading them, I need my daily dose of drama, no?

#2 I got a message from an old friend from an ex-school, which said: "it ws so nice 2 c ur name in toppers list...U R D BEST FRND"

#3 Status message of a facebook 'friend': hey frends who took IIT...plz tell ur results......

#4 "Saand" *the bovine*
- Uz, on being asked what she is reminded of, by the colour red.

#5 Reporter: 'What do you think of Priyanka as a youth icon?'
JEE AIR *** : 'Oh, she's hot'
Reporter: 'Er, I meant Priyanka Gandhi'

2 comments:

Disha said...

HAHAHA =D

Eee. love your sense of humour! =)

smalltown_girl said...

loved the last one especially..